Now again in 2020, A new scheme has been launched by the department of industrial policy investment promotion in Madhya Pradesh and the name of the scheme is “Jeevan Shakti Yojana”. The reason behind launching this scheme is to provide safety masks at cheaper rates to the citizen and also for generating employment for the women to make the mask for the people of India.
Forms are available online and these are for those who need employment in this epidemic situation or are interested in this can register themselves for Jeevan Shakti Yojana by applying online at www.maskupmp.mp.gov.in. You can also check the full detail in below mention paragraph.
Madhya Pradesh Government has launched the new Scheme to the department of industrial policy and investment promotion “ Jeevan Shakti Yojana”. This scheme is launched under the guidance of MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan and under this scheme, the female applicant can make a mask for the citizen of India and sell them.
For this firstly the women candidate have to apply online to get registered for the scheme or they can try another option to call on this number – 07552700800. The benefit of this scheme will get to the urban areas candidate as they can easily able to collect the material for preparing masks.
So, the urban area women have to construct a cotton mask at their homes and later sell to the government of Madhya Pradesh at the rate of Rs. 11 per mask. For applying to this scheme, the applicant has to go to the registration process and provide all the necessary ban detail after applying to the process.
Now, We are going to share how a candidate can apply to the process, know its benefits, and what document has to be required in the scheme are mention in the below segment.
Details regarding Jeevan Shakti Yojana
|Higher Authority||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Name of the department||Department of Industrial policy and invest promotion, Madhya Pradesh|
|Scheme name||Jeevan Shakti Yojana|
|Scheme Purpose||To provide employment to the women to make a mask|
|Beneficiary benefits||To provide a mask at a cheaper rate to India|
|Announced date of Scheme||25th April 2020|
In coronavirus, the use of cloth masks is very much effective to prevent the virus. This virus is being spread through inhaling droplets of an infected person through the air. If we use a face mask made by cloth then we can manage or control the virus, This time the entire country is facing the epidemic situation of coronavirus and the situation is getting worsed day by day.
Due to this in Madhya Pradesh, a large number of Corona patients are being admitted to the hospital continuously. In view to this, a new scheme “Jeevan Shakti Yojana” has been launched by the government by which citizen can be prevented from this by wearing cloth mask which is being made by the urban women candidate at home.
For this, the women of urban areas have to apply themself for the official portal at the official site and registered for “Jeevan Shakti yojana” to help the country by making cloth masks for the citizen at home.
Detail to get to registered for Jeevan Shakti Yojana Scheme
- Business Women of the Urban area can directly register themselves on the site by there mobile number or through Aadhaar card.
- During the registration process, it is compulsory to fill bank detail
- The most important aspect is production, How much a candidate is produced in a month should be entered while registering into it
- Ones the process is done, the candidate can check the user detail (ID/ Password) on their mobile number
- The helpline number is also provided on the portal, for any need candidate can call on the number- 07552700800 between 9 AM to 6 Pm.
- The requirement of the document include
- Aadhar card
- Bank account passbook
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Residential proof
Steps for “Jeevan Shakti Yojana” online registration
- You need to go on Google and have to search for http://maskupmp.mp.gov.in/index
- You need to click on the option “Registering for women entrepreneur”.
- You need to fill your mobile number for getting registered
- You need to mention Aadhaar number to get registered
- You need to fill the form correctly and have to press “Save”.
- You get successfully registered and you can take the printout for future need.
Q1 If I do not have Aadhaar card, Had I have the option to get registered under Jeevan Shakti Yojana?
Ans. Yes, Without Aadhaar card also, a person can apply for Jeevan Shakti Yojana.
Q2. What will be the price given of one mask?
Ans. For Cotton Mask, Government is giving 11 Rs to each woman.
Q3. For MP Jeevan Shakti Yojna, People of Rural areas can also apply?
Ans. This Yojana is only for women living in the cities.